The Intent to Return process for Western Sierra students will begin on February 1, 2019. Log into your SchoolMint account to indicate whether or not your student will be returning to Western Sierra next year.
The next step is to register for classes! See the table below for course selection dates.
- Students in grades 9-11; Review your transcript.
- Students in grades 8-11; Review the Graduation Requirements and Four Year Plan.
- Print your name at the top, make your course selections and add parent and student signatures. Please keep a copy for your records.
- The counseling office will visit your English class. Please have the Registration Form ready to get priority consideration.
- If your student is not returning to WSCA, indicate on the Registration Form and complete a Student Withdrawal.
|Current Grade||Registration Date|
Western Sierra 7
Western Sierra 8
Western Sierra 9
Western Sierra 10
Western Sierra 11
To aid in this process, our counseling staff will be meeting with students individually in their English class to go over their class selections. Student schedules will be reviewed in the Counseling Office. We realize questions may arise as you go through this process; please contact the appropriate staff member from the list below.
Incoming grades 7 & 8: Ms. Denisevich - firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming grades 9 & 10: Ms. Womeldorf - email@example.com
Incoming grades 11 & 12: Ms. Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kling is available for all grade levels - email@example.com