All current, graduated or former Western Sierra students that need an official or unofficial transcript for personal use, academic enrichment, scholarship or colleges, need to fill out the online transcript request form. Phone and/or e-mail requests are not accepted.
- Complete Transcript Request in Naviance and email Mrs. Repetti at firstname.lastname@example.org. The college must be in your "Colleges I'm Applying To" list for all colleges you wish to apply to. If the transcript can be sent electronically, go to step 3.
- For all personal use (unofficial or official), direct mail to institutions and/or colleges or scholarship requests, complete the online Transcript Request Form.
- Fees for the remainder of the 19-20 school year have been waived. Pay for transcripts in Student Services. $1 for individual transcripts, $5 flat fee for unlimited electronic transcripts.
- CSU & UC college applications are self-reporting and you do not need an official transcript until you commit to that school. Final transcripts will need to be requested by June 1, 2020 and will be sent to your college in mid/late June.
Allow 5 business days for processing.
For other questions regarding transcripts, please email Carol Repetti at email@example.com
Please fill out the Document Request Form if you are in need of any of the following:
- Latest Report Card/Progress Report
- GATE letter (Gifted And Talented Education)
- CAASPP results (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records