Transcript/Document Requests

two peices of paperTranscripts


All current, graduated or former Western Sierra Students that need an official or unofficial transcript need to fill out the online transcript request form. Phone and/or e-mail requests are not accepted. 


There is a $1.00 charge for each printed official transcript request.  (For graduated or former students, payment can be dropped off at the front desk). 



  1. Complete Transcript Request in Naviance. The college must be in your "Colleges I'm Applying To" list for all colleges you wish to apply to. If transcript can be sent electronically, go to step 3. 

  2. For all direct mail to institutions and/or colleges, complete the online Transcript Request Form

  3. Pay for transcripts in Student Services. $1 for individual transcripts, $5 flat fee for unlimited electronic transcripts.

(CSU & UC college applications are self-reporting and you do not need an official transcript until you commit to that school.)


Allow 5 business days for processing. 


For other questions regarding transcripts, please email Carol Repetti at


two peices of paperDocument Requests

Please fill out the Document Request Form and return to the school office if you are in need of any of the following:


  • Latest Report Card/Progress Report
  • GATE letter (Gifted And Talented Education)
  • CAASPP results (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Other
For schools requesting student records, please visit Records Request.