Transcript/Document Requests


Students that need an official or unofficial transcript need to fill out a request form and turn the form into Student Services. Please do not call the office to request a transcript. There is a $1.00 charge for each official transcript request. Seniors needing an official transcript for college will need to fill out a request form through Naviance and pay $1.00 at Student Services.  (CSU & UC college applications are self-reporting and you do not need an official transcript at this time.)

Allow 5 business days for processing. 


Transcript Requests for Graduates or Former WSCA Students

Please go to the front office to fill out a transcript request form or you may print, complete and mail the form. There is a $1.00 fee per each official transcript. Phone and/or e-mail requests are not accepted. 


Please mail completed request forms to:
Western Sierra
660 Menlo Drive
Rocklin, CA 95765
Attn: Carol Repetti


Please fill out the Document Request Form and return to the school office if you are in need of any of the following:

  • Latest Report Card/Progress Report
  • GATE letter (Gifted And Talented Education)
  • CAASPP results (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Other