High School Transcripts & Documents Requests

two peices of paper Transcript Requests


All current, graduated or former Western Sierra students that need an official or unofficial transcript for personal use, academic enrichment, scholarship or colleges, need to fill out the online Western Sierra Transcript Request. Phone and/or e-mail requests are not accepted.





  1. Complete Transcript Request in Naviance and email Mrs. Repetti at crepetti@rocklinacademy.org. The college must be in your "Colleges I'm Applying To" list for all colleges you wish to apply to. If the transcript can be sent electronically, go to step 3. 
  2. For all personal use (unofficial or official), direct mail to institutions and/or colleges or scholarship requests, complete the Western Sierra Transcript Request.
  3. Currently we have waived fees for all transcripts due to COVID-19.
  4. CSU & UC college applications are self-reporting and you do not need an official transcript until you commit to that school.  


 Allow 5 business days for processing. 


For other questions regarding transcripts, please email Carol Repetti at crepetti@rocklinacademy.org


two peices of paperDocument Requests

Please fill out the Document Request Form if you are in need of any of the following:


  • Latest Report Card/Progress Report
  • GATE letter (Gifted And Talented Education)
  • CAASPP results (California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records
  • Other


For schools requesting student records, please visit Records Request.