High School Transcripts
This form is not currently accepting responses for the 21-22 school year and will be closed from 6/22/2022 - 8/1/2022.
Transcripts may be requested and paid for beginning on 8/1/2022.
For additional questions, please email Carol Repetti, [email protected]
- All official transcripts are $1.00 each
- Seniors may pay a flat fee of $5.00 for all electronic transcripts (All requests must be in Naviance)
- Cash or check can be dropped off at the front office or Student Services.
- Official transcripts are emailed to colleges and institutions
- For Sierra College Academic Enrichment transcripts, visit WSCA Academic Enrichment
1. Cash (exact amount only)
2. Check made payable to Rocklin Academy.
3. Online Payment through the Student Store.
Under Product Categories, select Transcripts (3% fee for online payment)
(Official transcripts will not be sent until payment is received.)
Western Sierra processes transcripts for grades 9-12 only.
For middle school document requests, please go to Document Requests.
Graduated or Former Western Sierra students
For Unofficial or Official Transcripts, please complete the Transcript Request Form
Current WSCA Students in grades 10-12
Unofficial Transcripts are located in your Naviance account.
- Log in to your Naviance account with your current username and password
- Go to About Me
- Select My Stuff
- Select Documents Shared with Me
- Select Unofficial Transcript
- Select Transcript
For other questions regarding transcripts, please email Carol Repetti at [email protected]