High School Transcripts
- For Unofficial or Official Transcripts, please complete the Transcript Request Form
- Official transcripts are emailed to colleges and institutions (official transcripts cannot be emailed to student or parent)
- For Sierra College Academic Enrichment transcripts, visit WSCA Academic Enrichment
Western Sierra processes transcripts for grades 9-12 only.
For middle school document requests, please go to Document Requests.
For Unofficial or Official Transcripts, please complete the Transcript Request Form
1. Cash (exact amount only)
2. Check made payable to Rocklin Academy.
3. Online Payment through the Student Store.
Under Product Categories, select Transcripts (3% fee for online payment)
(Official transcripts will not be sent until payment is received. Please email receipt to Mrs. Repetti)
Current WSCA Students in grades 9-12
Unofficial Transcripts are located in your Naviance account beginning in mid-September.
- Log in to your Naviance account with your current username and password
- Go to About Me
- Select Documents Shared with Me
- Select 22-23 Initial Transcript
- Select file named Last, First - initial.pdf
For other questions regarding transcripts, please email Carol Repetti at [email protected]