School News App
for iOS or Android
School News app is an activity feed for receiving alerts, news, and events for all schools. Parents can add multiple schools to the app and view all schools' feeds in one place. Receive school news updates, view calendars, and opt for push notifications from multiple campuses. The School News app is available for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Download 'School News by Edlio' from the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for your school. 'Western Sierra Collegiate Academy'
- Add your school.
- Get news, events and alerts.
- Enable 'Push' notifications to stay up-to-date with the latest information.
To report an absence through the School News app:
- On the school's home landing page, click the website link.
- click the Staff button at the bottom of the page
- then send an Email to *Attendance Clerk.
Be sure to put your child’s name and the date of the absence.