Western Sierra Document Requests
Phone, fax and/or e-mail requests are not accepted.
Allow 5 business days for processing.
For current students, documents are available to print from the PowerSchool Student or Parent Portal:
- Report Cards
- NWEA MAP Assessments
- CAASPP Student Score Reports
To locate documents in PowerSchool:
- Log into the PowerSchool Portal
- Reports can be found under Student Reports or Score Reports from the left Navigation menu
Prior RAFOS students or current students that need any of the following, please fill out a Document Request Form
- Previous Report Card (not found in PowerSchool)
- GATE Identification Letter (Gifted And Talented Education)
- ELPAC Student Score Reports (not found in PowerSchool)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Behavioral/Discipline Letter
- Verification of Enrollment
- Other (prior students in need of past report cards or MAP assessments)
For Schools requesting student records, please visit Student Records Request.